Victron – BlueSolar PWM-Light Charge Controller 48V-10A
The BlueSolar Charger series uses Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) charge voltage control combined with a multistage charge control algorithm. This leads to superior charging and enhanced battery performance. The filtered PWM power control system uses highly efficient and reliable power MOSFET transistors.
Fully automatic temperature compensation of charge voltage is available to improve charge control and battery performance.
Out of stock
BlueSolar PWM-Light – 48V Charge Controller
· Programmable load output with lighting control mode.
· Load output with low battery voltage disconnect function.
· Lighting control function, one timer only.
· One digit seven segment display for the quick and easy setting of the load output functionality, incl. timer setting.
· Three-stage battery charging [bulk – absorption – float], not programmable
· Load output protected against overload and short circuit.
· Protected against reverse polarity connection of the solar array and/or battery.
· Day/night timing options – See manual for details
Product DataSheet: BlueSolar-PWM-Light-48V-Charge-Controllers-Datasheet
• Always connect the batteries first, in order to allow the Controller to recognize system voltage.
• Use 4×36 cells or 2×72 cells for a 48V battery system.