Pylon Tech – US3000 7.0kWh/48V Li-Ion Battery ( excl. brackets )
Pylon US3000B Plus 3.5kWh Li-Ion Batteries (x2) (excl. brackets )
Pylon Tech Lithium batteries are the recommended battery for your solar energy storage. Pylontech batteries developed with their own lithium iron phosphate cell to ensure the highest safety and cycle life. The built-in BMS protects the cell from abnormal temperature, current, voltage, SoC, and SoH.
You can optionally add mounting brackets BRACK-US3000B to this product for a stable base, and to allow easy stacking of multiple units.
Note: Pylon batteries are compatible with most good quality inverters
- Vertical industry integration ensures more than 4500 cycles with 90% DoD or 6000 cycles with 80% DOD (please note most devices will set the DOD at 80%)
- Deliver up to 5kW* with single module (3.5kWh) – * please note this value is inverter/charger dependant, typically the maximum achieved value is 1.8kW per battery.
- Modular design gives the end customers the flexibility to expand the storage capacity over time.
- Compatible with most of the available Hybrid inverters.
- Simple buckle fixing minimizes the installation time and cost.
- Safety Cert.: TÜV / CE / UN38.3 TLC.
- The whole module is non-toxic, non-polluting and environmentally friendly. Perfect for residential applications
- The cathode material is made from LiFePO4 with high safety performance the result of extremely stable chemistry, they won’t explode or catch fire. Perfect for residential applications
- Battery management system (BMS) has protection functions including over-discharge, over-charge, over-current and high/low temperature.
- The system can automatically manage charge and discharge state and balance current and voltage of each cell
- Flexible configuration, multiple battery modules can be in parallel for expanding capacity and power.
- Adopted self-cooling mode rapidly reduced system noise.
- The module has low self-discharge, up to 6 months without charging, no memory effect, excellent performance of shallow charge and discharge.
- Working temperature range is from -10℃ to 50℃, (Charging 0~50℃; discharging -10~50℃) with excellent discharge performance and cycle life.
- Small size and lightweight
Supplier Part No: US3000
Weight: 32 kg/ea – 64kg total
Dimensions (mm): 442x420x132
Battery Type: Lithium Ion
Nominal Energy: 7104 W/h
Depth of discharge: 80.00 %
Voltage: 48 V
Maximum Charge Rate: 3552 W
Maximum Discharge Rate: 3552 W
Warranty: Standard 7-Year Product Warranty with optional 3-Year extension upon installation.
Note: The Pylon range requires an additional cable pack. Please ensure you have purchased 1 x CAB-PK-PYLON per system.
BRACK-US3000 2 x Brackets per additional battery for a stable base, and to allow easy stacking of multiple units.
BATTRACK-US3000X2 houses up to 2 x Pylon Tech US3000 Lithium-Ion batteries (Assembled dims: W 550mm X D 500mm X H 380mm)
Note: Additional Pylon US3000 Battery cabinets for up to 4 x Pylon Tech US3000 Lithium batteries are also available, for future planning and expansion.