MicroCare – LED MPPT Solar Regulator 30A-50VDC Max
MicroCare 30A LED MPPT Solar Regulator
The Microcare Maximum Power Point Tracker Regulator is designed to interface between the solar panel, the batteries and the load. The tracker will always find the optimum power point of the solar panel system to ensure that maximum power is extracted from the solar panel and put into the batteries. Using this system, up to 30% more power can be extracted from the solar panel than using shunt or series PWM regulators.
Microcare MPPT Solar Charge Controllers and Regulators are proudly South African.
The Microcare MPPT Regulator is also able to charge batteries of a lower voltage than the solar panel. By means of LED it will show the status of the system. It also incorporates various charge modes which will automatically increase the charge level to the batteries when first starting up or if the battery voltage falls below the minimum volts.
• Automatically measures the battery voltage and then sets up the charge parameters (12 or 24V)
• Operates the Solar Panels at the maximum efficiency
• Can improve power extracted from the solar panels by 30% over normal shunt/series PWM regulators
• LED status notification
• Temperature controlled Cooling Fan
• Selectable low voltage disconnect
• 24-hour load shed or Day/Night mode
• Charges batteries by setting up the best power point of the solar panels