MicroCare – LCD MPPT Solar Regulator 40A-150VDC Max
MicroCare 40A LCD MPPT Regulator
The Microcare Maximum Power Point Tracker Regulator is designed to interface between the solar panel and the batteries. The tracker will always find the optimum power point of the solar panel system to ensure that maximum power is extracted from the solar panel and put into the batteries. Using this system up to 30% more power can be extracted from the solar panel than using shunt or series PWM regulators.
Microcare MPPT Solar Charge Controllers and Regulators are proudly South African.
What you can be sure of is that the Microcare MPPT charge controller will deliver the highest charge current possible for a given set of operating conditions. The ability to step down a high voltage solar array to a low voltage battery can save you money by reducing the size of the wire required and making the installation simpler and faster.
- Automatic selection of Battery voltage (12v-48v)
- Input panel voltage (20voc-150voc)
- Circuit Breaker protection – Full input and output protection
- Electronic current limiting.
- 4 Line LCD Display
- Battery Voltage
- Charge Mode (Equalize, Boost and Float showing Charge Current
- Panel Voltage
- Output Power from Panel
- Data Logger: 24hr Average and 63 day logger
- Programmable features
- Accessories. Programmable Relay
- Peak greater than 96% efficiency
- Advanced constant Power Point Tracking algorithm
- Available with Comms port for Wi-Fi access