MCare – MPPT Solar Regulator LED – 50VDC Max
10Amp 12/24v|20Amp 12/24v|30Amp 12/24v MPPT Solar Regulator
MAX Solar Input of 50VDC
3 Year Warranty
The MICROCARE MPPT REGULATOR is designed to interface between the SOLAR PANEL, the BATTERIES and the LOAD. The TRACKER will always find the optimum power point of the solar panel system to ensure that maximum power is extracted from the solar panel and put into the batteries. Using this system up to 30% more power can be extracted from the solar panel than using shunt or series pass regulators.
The MICROCARE MPPT REGULATOR is also able to charge batteries of a lower voltage than the solar panel. By means of LEDs it will show the status of the system.; It also incorporates various charge modes which will automatically increase the charge level to the batteries when first starting up or if the battery voltage falls below the minimum volts.
The MICROCARE MPPT REGULATOR will read the nominal battery voltage. This unit is designed to run on a 12/24 volt battery set. It will then read the solar panel voltage and automatically find the optimum power point. The charging, battery values and boost modes are then automatically adjusted.
Via links the load voltage disconnect can be selected, whether the battery is lead acid or sealed, and whether the unit operates as a normal load shedder or as a day/night switch.
- Automatically measures the battery voltage and then sets up the charge parameters (12v-24v)
- Operates the Solar Panels at the maximum efficiency
- Charges batteries by setting up the best power point of the solar panels
- Can improve power extracted from the solar panels by 30% over normal shunt/series pass regulators
- LED Display
- Maximum Current 30 Amps.
- 30 amp Load controller.
- Temperature controlled Cooling Fan
- Selectable low voltage disconnect.
- 24-hour load or Street Light mode