- Reviews (0)
Make: Hoppecke – OPzV Bloc
Type: Valve regulated lead acid batteries for cyclic applications
– Maintenance-free: no need for water refilling due to innovative Gel-technology
– Very high expected service life – due to optimized lead-calcium alloy
– Very high cycle stability, even when working at partial SoC – due to tubular plate design
– Maximum compatibility – design according to DIN 40744
– Easy assembly and installation.
– Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on using Hoppecke system connectors
Storage Capacity (C100) : 400Ah @ 6V
Storage Capacity (C10) : 308Ah @ 6V
Cycles @ 50%: 2500 – 6.85 years in daily use
Cycles @ 30%: 4500 – 12.32 years in daily use
Download Specifications: OPzV-bloc-valve-regulated-lead-acid-battery
NOTE: This Hoppecke bloc is rated at 370Ah and can be used in a low voltage, low capacity system.