Make: Sun | power VR L – Series OPzV and Bloc
Supplier Part No:3150555014
Using 2V cells is a great way to achieve a large storage capacity while keeping costs down. Perfect for use with high powered systems to deliver the loads that are required.
Some characteristics of the OPzV cells:
– Very high expected service life – due to optimised lead-calcium alloy
– Very high cycle stability – due to tubular plate design
– Maximum compatibility – design according to DIN 40742
– Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on Hoppecke system connectors
– Optimal space utilization – due to the possibility of horizontal arrangement.
Weight: 65.9 Kg
Type: Valve regulated lead-acid for cyclic applications
Storage Capacity @ (C100: 1130Ah) – C10: 909Ah
Expected Cycle Life @ 50%: 10.9 years
Terminal Type: Selectable Stud sizing
Dimensions (L x W x H) 215 x 193 x 710
Data Sheet: sun-power-VRL-OPzV-Series-datasheet