Make: Sun | power V L – Series OPzS
Using 2V cells is a great way to achieve a large storage capacity while keeping costs down. Perfect for use with high powered systems to deliver the loads that are required.
Some characteristics of the OPzS cells:
– Very high expected service life – due to optimised low-antimony selenium alloy
– Excellent cycle stability – due to tubular plate design
– Maximum compatibility – design according to DIN 40736-1
– Higher short-circuit safety even during the installation – based on HOPPECKE system connectors
– Can optionally add AquaGen to minimise emissions and reduce the need for maintenance
Hoppecke OPzS cells need to be filled with liquid acid, which is available in 30-litre containers. The use of a filling pump to commission the cells will make the install process much easier.
It is recommended that for systems with greater than 910Ah of capacity, a circulation pump (such as HOPP-SUN-AIR-48V-910-1820AH) is added to improve the efficiency of the system.
Type: Vented lead-acid for cyclic applications
Storage Capacity @ (C100: 1070Ah) – C10: 801Ah
Expected Cycle Life @ 50%: 8 years
Terminal Type: Selectable Stud sizing
Dimensions (L x W x H) 215 x 193 x 710
Data Sheet: Sun Power VL_Series – OPzS-Lead-acid-Batteries