ABB PVI-12.5TL FS
Designed for commercial usage, this PVI-10/12.5, three-phase inverter is highly unique in its ability to control the performance of the PV panels, especially during periods of variable weather conditions.
The high speed and precise Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm provides real-time power tracking and improved energy harvesting.
Two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings up to 97.8%
- This transformerless device has two independent MPPTs and efficiency ratings of up to 97.8%.
- Flat efficiency curves ensure high efficiency at all output levels ensuring consistent and stable performance across the entire input voltage and output power range.
- The wide input voltage range makes the inverter suitable for low power installations with reduced string size.
- True three-phase bridge topology for DC/AC output converter
- Transformerless topology
- Each inverter is set on specific grid codes which can be selected in the field
- Wide input voltage range
- Dual input section with independent MPPT allows optimal energy harvesting from two sub-arrays oriented in different directions
Supplier Part No:3N82990FS00A
Rated Power:12,500 W
Min PPT Voltage:360 V
Max PPT Voltage:750 V
DC Startup Voltage:360 V
DC Shutdown Voltage:360 V
Max Input Voltage:900 V
Max DC Power:16,000 W
Max AC Power:13,800 W
Max DC Current:36 A
Max DC Inputs:4
Has DC Fuses:4
Euro Efficiency:97.2 %
Has Integrated DC Switch:Yes